They regarding different types of devices plus a few bug fixes.
The new version 1.2.5 can be downloaded here.
- Added: Custom Color dialog for light colors.
- Added: New device support: Blync V30 (not tested; your feedback would be appreciated).
- Added: The current color can now be shown in the TNAIcon. Added the Option TNAColorStatus.
- Added: There is a new possible property for BlinkStick in devices.json. If you need to change the mode, change the value to the mode you need and add the line:
'"SetMode": true,'. The mode will be set once if you start NotiferLight.
- Changed: New editor for the EventQueue (Attention!!! Settings reset neccessary! Delete the entrys with the ID in front of it and reorder your queue items!)
- Changed: Reseting events on device connect.
- Changed: More DEBUG informations when log is active.
- Fixed: Don´t set mode (and write to Blinksticks EEPROM) anytime a Blinkstick connects.
- Fixed: Minor fixes.