We start with a new version of NotifierLight (1.2.2). Feel free to download it and take a look at the new features.
- Changed: The "Candle" lighttype has now a preset to the color yellow.
- Added: Support for new devices: Blinkstick Square and Blinkstick Strip. If you have connected such a device it will appear as a Blinkstick.
- Added: A new mode for Blinkstick. The mode WS2812_Mode3 is especially for the new Blinkstick devices. The old WS2812 mode has been changed to WS2812_Mode2. Mode3 controls any LED by hardware, with Mode2 NotifierLight itself controls up to 8 LEDs (slower).
- Added: New Plugin: Process. It checks whether a windows process is running or not.
- Fixed: New plugins does not appear without delete all plugin settings.
- Fixed: The SysParams did not work correctly. It took the used disc space as free disc space.
- Fixed: General lighttypes had a preset to null. This caused that Notiferlight keep the last light setting permanently. Now the preset is "None".
- Fixed: Minor bugs